Hans van Haute Scholarship Criteria
Here are the criteria to apply to the Hans van Haute Scholarship.
- Must be a current IOAPA member.
- Must demonstrate financial need (unemployment, student, etc.) and documentation may be requested by the Selection Committee.
- Must fill the application BEFORE JANUARY 13th, 2023, so that a decision can be made prior to the IOAPA session.
- Must send the proper documentation including:
- Recommendation letter provided by the supporting NOA/NOC, an Olympic Study Center or another person/organisation - PLEASE SEND VIA EMAIL TO email@example.com;
- Travel plan (travel from a major airport to Athens Greece and return) with a precise cost estimation.
The amount of any scholarship awarded will vary with the amount of money available and will only be a portion of the amount needed. No one will be funded completely.
Please communicate with: Elizabeth Hanley, Hans Van Haute Scholarship Fund Chair for any question.