IOAPA maintains the spirit of attending the International Olympic Academy (IOA) and encourages action after the experiences which educate inspire us all at the IOA.
- Canadian NOC Launches Destination TokyoThe Canadian Olympic Committee has launched "Destination Tokyo" as part of its Canadian Olympic School Programme.
- 17th IOAPA Session 2021The IOAPA organizes its official session every two years at the IOA premises in Ancient Olympia. This session is organized entirely by the IOAPA and hosted by the IOA. The session is at the same time the General Assembly of the Association, where the business of the Association is conducted, officers are elected, the ongoing work of the IOAPA is evaluated and goals for the future are set. In addition, it provides a great opportunity to return to Olympia and the IOA, meet new members and renew old friendships.
- Hans van Haute ScholarshipThe Hans van Haute Scholarship Fund, established during the 2001 IOAPA session, was named in honor of the main force behind the creation of our Association. The IOAPA also developed the Hans van Haute Scholarship to help participants in need to attend the session.
- Next Reunion - Tokyo 2020The IOAPA has been organising meetings for its members during past Olympic Games. The Olympic Games are one of the best times for IOAPA members to reunite and rekindle the Spirit which was shared in Olympia.
- Become a member and be part of all IOAPA activities and projectsIOAPA maintains the spirit of attending the International Olympic Academy (IOA) and encourages action after the experiences which educate inspire us all at the IOA.
- Arete NewsletterThe IOAPA is publishing three newsletters per year. Any member can contribute to the newsletter, which includes a message from the president, new projects, conference information, reports on the various IOA sessions, Olympic news and member updates.
- Login and get extra contentAs an IOAPA member, you have access to more content once logged in: Sports Research Updates, Job Opportunities, Members' List, etc. Click and login to see extra materials.