IOAPA maintains the spirit of attending the International Olympic Academy (IOA) and encourages action after the experiences which educate inspire us all at the IOA.
- 2020 IOAPA YOG Reunion Highlights
- Winter 2019 Now AvailableFollow the link to read the latest issue of the Arete Newsletter
- IOAPA Session 2019 ReportThe report of the 2019 IOAPA Session is now available (read the full document here in pdf format).
- Canadian NOC Launches Destination TokyoThe Canadian Olympic Committee has launched "Destination Tokyo" as part of its Canadian Olympic School Programme.
- Login and get extra contentAs an IOAPA member, you have access to more content once logged in: Sports Research Updates, Job Opportunities, Members' List, etc. Click and login to see extra materials.
- 17th IOAPA Session 2021The IOAPA organizes its official session every two years at the IOA premises in Ancient Olympia. This session is organized entirely by the IOAPA and hosted by the IOA. The session is at the same time the General Assembly of the Association, where the business of the Association is conducted, officers are elected, the ongoing work of the IOAPA is evaluated and goals for the future are set. In addition, it provides a great opportunity to return to Olympia and the IOA, meet new members and renew old friendships.
- IOAPA Reunions at the OlympicsThe IOAPA has been organising meetings for its members during past Olympic Games. The Olympic Games are one of the best times for IOAPA members to reunite and rekindle the Spirit which was shared in Olympia.
- Become a member and be part of all IOAPA activities and projectsIOAPA maintains the spirit of attending the International Olympic Academy (IOA) and encourages action after the experiences which educate inspire us all at the IOA.