IOAPA maintains the spirit of attending the International Olympic Academy (IOA) and encourages action after the experiences which educate inspire us all at the IOA.
2017 IOAPA Session Update
We are currently working on finalizing details for our upcoming IOAPA Session in July, so we can officially open registrations.
In the meantime, here are some details to help you make plans for this summer:
- The session will run from July 15th to July 22nd;
- The theme of the session is: Governance in Sport and the Olympic Movement (same as the IOA theme for this year);
- For travel purposes - The session starts the evening of July 15th with a group dinner in Athens and ends the morning of July 22nd:
- July 16th between 8 and 10am (exact time to be confirmed at a later date): departure by bus from central Athens to the IOA premises in Ancient Olympia.
- July 22nd at noon: arrival by bus at Athens International Airport, and finally stopping in central Athens from Ancient Olympia.
- If you wish to fly out of Athens on July 22nd, any flight leaving from Athens Airport at 2pm or later that day should be feasible.
- IOAPA is currently working of confirming accommodation arrangements in Athens. More details to follow.
We sincerely hope you will join us.
IOAPA Session 2017Save the dates: 15-22 July, 2017 in Olympia. Full information about program, registration and accommodation in Athens and Olympia will follow shortly.
Become an IOAPA member and be part of all IOAPA activities and projectsIOAPA maintains the spirit of attending the International Olympic Academy (IOA) and encourages action after the experiences which educate inspire us all at the IOA.
Arete NewsletterThe IOAPA is publishing three newsletters per year. Any member can contribute to the newsletter, which includes a message from the president, new projects, conference information, reports on the various IOA sessions, Olympic news and member updates.
Login and get extra contentAs an IOAPA member you have access to more content once logged in: Sport Research Updates, Conferences in Sport and a list of Job Opportunities. Click and login to see extra materials under Resources.